- Orphaned baby rhino rescued in Kruger National Park
- FCO Updates – 13 July 2020
- FCO Updates – 10 July 2020
- BENIN: African Parks takes over Beninese part of the W National Park
- When power meets speed: Leopard vs cheetah
- Application for Membership - Waterberry Zambezi Lodge
- FCO Updates – 09 July 2020
- ICCA elects new Leaders for Africa Chapter
- Critically endangered Cross River gorillas photographed
- Magical Kenya Prepares for Re-Opening
Small World Marketing's 'Introduction to Botswana' WebinarBy ATTA®
Join Fran Hird from Ker & Downey Botswana, Andrew Flatt from Chobe Game Lodge and James Wilson from Desert & Delta Safaris for this Introduction to Botswana webinar.
These industry experts will give a 45-minute long presentation which will give you an overview of Botswana’s most popular destinations including Chobe, Linyanti, Savute as well as the entire Okavango Delta region. They will also cover Makgadikgadi, Kalahari and briefly the Tuli Block. Guiding you through the destination's USPs and how to combine them, you will leave with the perfect toolkit to sell the destination.