- FCO Updates – 01 July 2020
- FCO Updates – 30 June 2020
- FCO - Updates 29 June 2020
- Mara Conservancy - Protecting the Mara Triangle
- FCO Updates - 26 June 2020
- Ghana launches US$9 million Tourism SMEs support scheme
- FCO Updates - 25 June 2020
- Sardine Fever takes over KwaZulu-Natal
- FCO Updates - 24 June 2020
- Ramaphosa opens infrastructure symposium, laying path for SA beyond Covid-19
Snowfall in Swartberg Nature ReserveBy ATTA®
CapeNature shared beautiful pictures of snowfall in the Swartberg Nature Reserve in the Western Cape on Wednesday [July 1]. The organisation is responsible for biodiversity conservation in the Cape.
The Cape of Storms has experienced bouts of bone-chilling weather since the beginning of June. High-lying areas within the Western Cape have been periodically covered in snow.