- FCO Updates – 07 July 2020
- Application for Membership - Proactive Hospitality Solutions
- Treetop cameras capture first known video of a wild roloway monkey
- The Black Mambas: SA’s first all-female anti-poaching unit
- FCO Updates – 02 July 2020
- Snowfall in Swartberg Nature Reserve
- FCO Updates – 01 July 2020
- FCO Updates – 30 June 2020
- FCO - Updates 29 June 2020
- Mara Conservancy - Protecting the Mara Triangle
Whale season kicks off in Walker BayBy ATTA®
The southern right whales have begun making their way into the Western Cape’s waters. Every year southern rights, humpback whales and Bryde’s whales holiday in Hermanus from June until December. Their arrival gives land dwellers something to look forward to in the dreary winter months.
In 2020, whale season will be celebrated differently than in previous years. Whale-watching will have to be land-based for now under alert Level 3. This won’t stop us from living vicariously through our screens, though.