- TourismRestart: Malawi to resume international flight services in September
- How social are lions? Candid Animal Cam heads to the Savannah
- Global Body Gives Tourism in Tanzania the Safety Nod
- Kruger opens some of its camps
- Experience Africa, will return to London from 21 to 23 June 2021
- Akashinga: All-female unit combating elephant poaching in Zimbabwe
- Tourism Business Council of South Africa launches Covid-19 protocols safety app
- Lions are less likely to attack cattle with eyes painted on their backsides
- We're developing risk management plans for tourism industry - Malawi's Tourism Minister
- Leopard seal spotted on Robberg Beach
AAVEA announces partnership with SA TourismBy ATTA®
The African Association of Visitor Experiences and Attractions (AAVEA) is pleased to announce its new partnership with South African Tourism (SAT), the marketing agency for the Department of Tourism. SA Tourism will partner with the association for the organisation of its popular annual conference, which will be presented in a new virtual format this year, on 20 August 2020.
The partnership, which has been two years in the making, will see AAVEA providing insight and access to members Welcome Training, SA Specialist, Hostings, Lilizela Tourism Awards program as well SAT’s campaigns and more.
Sabine Lehmann, President of AAVEA, is thrilled with this collaboration.
‘Having SA Tourism as a key tourism partner is an amazing honour. In the present COVID-19 related climate with international tourism recovery expected to be slow, domestic tourism will play a more important role that ever as our locals seek to connect with family, friends and social spaces. We believe strongly that we as AAVEA will play a role in this and the partnership with SA Tourism will help to focus our attractions’ and experiences contribution to this recovery,’ said Lehmann.