- Kenya unveils Health and Safety Protocols for MICE Sector
- South Africa prepares for the ultimate re-opening of tourism
- Tourism Season Unfolds in Style, As Major Flights Jet in
- Tourism recovery plan gives sector hope
- Uganda Reports 2 New Gorilla Babies in Bwindi National Park
- FCO Updates – 04 August 2020
- Saved from poisoning, these rare African vultures take wing again
- Rwandan airports reopen to travellers
- Africa marks sixty years of dedicated Chimpanzee research
- SANParks welcomes relaxation of regulations
Schroders unveils multi-asset offshore fund in South AfricaBy ATTA®
Global asset management firm Schroders has launched an international fund for South African investors who want to access a multi-asset portfolio.
The firm said the product will meet demand in the country for “quality” offshore multi-asset funds.
The Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA)-approved International Selection Fund Global Managed Growth fund is offering local clients “strong diversification benefits at a time when they need it most”.
Schroders now has a total of 12 funds approved for distribution by FSCA.
Tim Carr, multi-asset fund and product manager at Schroders, said: “Given South Africa’s low-growth economic environment, this fund seeks to deliver long-term capital growth over five-to-seven years by investing in a diversified global portfolio of equities, fixed income and alternative assets.
“This means South African investors will benefit from geographical diversification and a smoother return path driven by a dynamic asset allocation.
“[This is] an approach that focuses on actively managing the portfolio through these unprecedented covid-19 times, with the ability to change, sometimes drastically, how the fund is positioned depending on current market movements.”
Source: International Adviser