- Lions are less likely to attack cattle with eyes painted on their backsides
- We're developing risk management plans for tourism industry - Malawi's Tourism Minister
- Leopard seal spotted on Robberg Beach
- Tourism Industry Seeks Sustainable Green Tourism Strategy
- Baby rhino Kolisi dances for joy
- Schroders unveils multi-asset offshore fund in South Africa
- Kenya unveils Health and Safety Protocols for MICE Sector
- South Africa prepares for the ultimate re-opening of tourism
- Tourism Season Unfolds in Style, As Major Flights Jet in
- Tourism recovery plan gives sector hope
Tourism Business Council of South Africa launches Covid-19 protocols safety appBy ATTA®
The new app will aid in the safe reopening of the industry by training business owners on the safe implementation of the Covid-19 tourism safety protocols.
Through a multi-stakeholder partnership, the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA), has launched a tourism and hospitality industry application, Opus4business App.
The new app will aid in the safe reopening of the industry by enabling business owners to register and implement the Covid-19 tourism safety protocols.
The industry designed tourism protocols have received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s (WTTC) stamp of approval.
The approval further gave TBCSA issuing rights for the WTTC Safe Travels stamp, within South Africa.
The Opus4business App is a quick, easy, and paperless way to show full understanding of the importance of safe industry operating protocols and record compliance with them for tourism industry business owners.
Source: South Coast Herald