- New sculpture garden opens in KwaZulu-Natal
- ATTA® appoints new Chair
- Singapore Airlines resumes SA flights on October 14
- St. Helena launches 'Napoleon 200' campaign to commemorate Napoleonic heritage
- Spots of hope: Some good news for South Africa’s cheetahs
- AWF Virtual Safaris commits to bridging gap in African tourism until international travel resumes
- Airlink to launch new Africa services
- Could insurance small print be the best thing you’ve ever read?
- Emirates to resume flights to SA, Zimbabwe, Mauritius
- Africa gets a new platform to tell its phenomenal story to the world
Visa on Arrival issuance resumes at Hosea Kutako International AirportBy ATTA®
The issuance of visa upon arrival at Namibia’s Hosea International Airport has resumed. The Ministry of Home Affairs, Immigraton, safety and security confirmed this in a letter 25th september and signed by the Executive Director of the Ministry Tourism and Environment.
In a letter addressed to the CEO of the Namibia Tourism Board Digu Naobeb, the executive director at the Tourism Ministry Teofilus Nghitila said, ‘’ I write to inform you that the Ministry of Home Affairs, Immigraton, safety and security has now resumed the issuance of visa upon arrival at Windhoek’s hosea kutako International airport. I kindly request you to disseminate this information to stakeholders in the tourism sector as appropriate.’’