- Application for Membership - O&L Leisure Hotels and Lodges
- It’s baby season in the Kruger National Park
- Application for Membership - Steadfast Africa
- Resumption of flights in Botswana boosts tourism
- Etihad Airways cancels SA flights
- Emirates partners with FlySafair
- Application for Membership - SkySafari
- Emirates ramps up SA flights
- Rehabilitated rhino calves released back into the wild
- Application for Membership - Umlingo UK - Travel PR Services
Airlink Launches New Route Connecting Tanzania And South AfricaBy ATTA®
Airlink, the privately-owned and independent regional airline, will reconnect Tanzania with South Africa when it launches its first scheduled passenger flights between Dar es Salaam and Johannesburg on 01 December 2020.
“Airlink is excited looking forward to establishing direct services – and flying its brand new colours – on this new route for us between Tanzania’s capital and Johannesburg. The two cities enjoy a special historical, significant political and economically vital commercial bonds as regional trading hubs for business and leisure travel and tourism. We are also in the process of appointing a local general sales agent to represent us in the Tanzanian market,” said Airlink CEO, Rodger Foster.