- Airlink Launches New Route Connecting Tanzania And South Africa
- Application for Membership - O&L Leisure Hotels and Lodges
- It’s baby season in the Kruger National Park
- Application for Membership - Steadfast Africa
- Resumption of flights in Botswana boosts tourism
- Etihad Airways cancels SA flights
- Emirates partners with FlySafair
- Application for Membership - SkySafari
- Emirates ramps up SA flights
- Rehabilitated rhino calves released back into the wild
The Grootbrak Grabadoo will take place over two days this yearBy ATTA®
The 18th Grootbrak Grabadoo is only 6 weeks away and this year the event will take place on two days. In line with COVID-19 restrictions, only 500 entrants can participate a day.
The Grootbrak Grabadoo is one of the biggest cycling events in the area and the perfect way to say goodbye to the old year.
Runners, walkers, families and even pets can participate in the most beautiful walk in the Garden Route, South Africa, around the Great Brak River in a 4.8 km route.
Mountain bikers can choose from four exciting routes which includes some wonderful twists and turns in the forest – 15 km, 36 km, 53 km, and 69 km.
Vodacom is again the premier partner for this year’s event. SPAR De Dekke is onboard again with Mossel Bay Tourism who will man water points.