- Future Traveller Sentiment Survey Nov 2020
- Emirates improves Zim /Zam frequencies
- CemAir expands operations by 50%
- Campaign to showcase the best of Rwanda launched
- The Grootbrak Grabadoo will take place over two days this year
- Airlink Launches New Route Connecting Tanzania And South Africa
- Application for Membership - O&L Leisure Hotels and Lodges
- It’s baby season in the Kruger National Park
- Application for Membership - Steadfast Africa
- Resumption of flights in Botswana boosts tourism
Webinar 101 on rapid Covid testing for the travel industryBy ATTA®
With lots of confusion in the marketplace regarding covid testing, GeneMe UK, an authorised distributor of the FRANKD SARS-CoV-2 test will share an overview of the testing landscape, explain the differences between the varying types of tests and the role of technology in accurately and securely providing results.
The ever-changing quarantine and air corridor rules have created widespread consumer uncertainty leading to very few travel bookings and consequently bringing the travel industry to its knees.
Recently there have been widespread calls to implement a testing regime for international travellers, a call which has been championed by both industry bodies and medical professionals alike and private sector testing looks like a viable option to cutting quarantine time.
The webinar will be hosted by Angus Urguhart, sales director GeneMe UK and Gavin Watts, Client Transformation and Delivery Director, Yoti, the digital identity app used as part of the FRANKD tests.
FRANKD has completed successful trials with London Heathrow Airport and Virgin Atlantic - the first airline to conduct pilot and cabin crew testing at the departure gates and will therefore share insights on how critical accurate testing is to restarting travel successfully.
Date: Thursday 26th November
Time: 3pm – 4pm (GMT)
The webinar will also include a Q&A so that you can ask any questions on testing that you might have.