- ATTA International Flight Access
- New Tanzania Tourism Minister Announced
- Cape Town International sees increase in flights
- Fastjet restores Joburg-Vic Falls route
- British Airways resumes domestic operations in SA
- East African airline bound for JNB
- Kruger International Airport welcomes black impala to resident herd
- Application for Membership - Adele Wise Travel Boutique
- Application for Membership - Liz Harper Travel
- SANParks celebrates South Africa’s first black game capture-rated pilot
ATTA HQ Christmas 2020By ATTA®
ATTA HQ will be closed over the Christmas & New Year period.
The daily news service will be paused from Monday 21st December resuming again on Monday 4th January 2021 with the last day for posting news being Thursday 17th December for publication on Friday 18th December. Any news articles submitted during this time will only be published in January 2021 in the order that the articles have been received.
The office will be closed from Monday 21st December reopening again on Monday 4th January however during this time emails will be monitored by the team for any urgent issues. Similarly we will be available on the office number and should you need to leave a voicemail we will return your call as soon as possible.
We would like to take the opportunity to wish all our members a very merry Christmas and I am sure, like us, you are looking forward to a positive 2021