- Happening at The Waterhole
- Virgin confirms Cape Town-London route
- Namibia to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Ethiopian Airlines Doubles Service to Moscow
- Aquila Private Game Reserve welcomes healthy rhino calf
- ATTA HQ Christmas 2020
- ATTA International Flight Access
- New Tanzania Tourism Minister Announced
- Cape Town International sees increase in flights
- Fastjet restores Joburg-Vic Falls route
Boost in Air Connectivity as British Airways flies to Tropical Paradise SeychellesBy ATTA®
The Seychelles International airport of Pointe Larue welcomed British Airways again on its grounds on Sunday, December 13, 2020, after a four-week break from the safe tropical island destination.
British Airways resumes its weekly flight to Seychelles, providing the perfect opportunity for British visitors to escape to endless summer.
With the United Kingdom loosening restrictions over several areas within its territories, the sunshine at the end of the tunnel brings a good presage for the local industry.
Showing customary interest from the UK market, some 171 visitors, disembarked from the London outbound flight on Sunday.