- What's On At The Waterhole? (10)
- Kogatende Covid-19 Sample Collection Centre now open
- Online Discussion: ‘Global Britain’ in an age of travel bans
- Comair temporarily suspends all services for three weeks
- Home Affairs Minister Dr Aaron Motsoaledi extends the validity period of different categories of temporary visas
- Uganda reduces PCR test time to 72 hours
- Government updates level 4 lockdown rules for South Africa – including schools and travel
- Cape Town launches new cruise line tourism project
- Progress in ending captive lion breeding as government passes draft policy
- Airlink adjusts schedules of selected flights during Level 4 restrictions
Business of Conservation Conference 2021 is now open for registrationBy Chris Mears, ATTA®
The annual African Leadership University’s School of Wildlife Conservation’s Business of Conservation Conference 2021 is now open for registration.
Happening online this year from the 22nd-23rd September, under the theme "Building Resilient Wildlife Economies”, this is an opportunity for the BCC community of entrepreneurs and decision-makers to showcase their innovations, collaborate, network and scale their impacts. BCC 2021 is not a meeting about conservation for conservation’s sake. It is designed to provide a practical ‘how to’ guide for African economic development through conservation. It is a convening about investing in wildlife and its habitat so that African people can derive economic, biodiversity and cultural value from it.
You can find out more and request an invitation below